Dadi Lip Balm
Famous Names searched the world for the very best bio-similar, certified organic oils.
The results, Dadi’Oil. But then the world demanded a lip balm – Step up Dadi Lip Balm.
What was their goal?
To deliver flexibility, toughness and shine to the nail, and to deliver moisturizing benefits to the skin.
It offers fast, non-greasy deep penetration and a clean, light aroma made up of 21 essential oils.
The benefits include:
- Absorbs quickly and penetrates deeply.
- Enhances flexibility and prevents nail brittleness.
- Long-lasting colour stability and shelf-life. Compare the colour to other products; no comparison!
- Great moisturiser for the skin with quick, non-greasy penetration.
- Why use non-certified oils when you can have 95% certified organic Dadi Oil?
A brand new lip balm with all the ingredients of Dadi’Oil in Dadi Lip Balm.
High-Purity Avocado Oil*
Contains high levels of vitamins A, D and Lecithin for superior moisturizing.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil*
Surprised? EVOO contains Squalene, a natural softening agent already found in nails and skin; it also contains Oleocanthal, a natural anti-inflammatory agent.
A penetration enhancer.
Natural Vitamin E
A powerful anti-oxidant that neutralizes and destroys free radicals in nails, skin and hair before they cause damage.
WHY IS DADI’ OIL CERTIFIED ORGANIC?
- No synthetic pesticides or fertilizers have been used in the soil for at least three years, meaning reduced contamination in the soil, air and water.
- It is renewable, sustainable production which is naturally better for the environment.
- Organic products are typically higher in micro nutrients (organic tomatoes have about 18% higher fruit solids and taste better!).
A blend of 21 naturally derived essential oils (including Citrus*, Vanilla*, Limon*, Bergamot, Rosemary, Lemongrass and Lavender) create a beautiful aroma.