NAIL TECHNICIAN JOBS AT
QUEEN B LUXURY NAIL AND BEAUTY LOUNGE
Queen B Luxury Nail and Beauty Lounge Croydon is looking for amazing Nail Technicians.
(Full and part time roles)
Queen B Luxury Nail and Beauty Lounge is a multi award winning natural nail care space based in South Croydon where excellent service, attention to detail and hygiene protocols are paramount.
Working alongside our amazing team of passionate, experienced and professionally-trained therapists, you will be providing luxury treatments to make each guest’s experience extra special.
WE OFFER SOME OF THE BEST PERKS IN THE INDUSTRY INCLUDING
- An excellent basic salary
- Uncapped commission
- Personal and team bonuses
- Paid annual leave
- Discounts on products and services
- Paid for lunch breaks
- Company pension and company contributions
- Regular team events
- Unlimited support, coaching and guidance
- Continued training and education
- Fully air conditioned and a clean hygienic environment
We even provide all tools and uniform as well!
You’ll be working confirmed hours allowing you time to take advantage of a healthy work/life balance.
Find out why we have won Best Salon in London multiple times and what we do by navigating www.queenb.london – Check out how we do it on social @queenbinlondon
We rarely recruit and most of our team have been with us for over 3 years but we are always super busy so now we are on the hunt for a some new team members to join our gang.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Our focus is to always deliver excellent customer service and to provide a great experience for our guests.
This is achieved through each therapist being motivated, creative and working together as a team.
We want our guests to feel relaxed and revitalised when they visit and that any interactions prior to and during their visit go smoothly, so excellent customer service skills are required.
- At least 2 years salon experience working as a nail technician
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent (Minimum)
- Precise painting and shaping of the natural nail
- An excellent understanding of nail care and how to look after your nails.
- Soft gel experience (preferably Gelish)
- Confident in the perfect French with precise smile lines
- Nail repairs and nail strengthening knowledge
- Foot care experience and an understanding of foot health
- Excellent client care and service
- A positive and friendly attitude at all times
- Organised and a strong ability to keep to treatment timings
- Experience in IBX, Footlogix and nail art would be a bonus but not essential.
- Experience in waxing, lash lifts and facials would also be an advantage
Nail Technician Duties
- Perform all related treatments to perfection every time
- Deliver impeccable service to all guests and create on going relationships
- Maintain a clean work space and understand correct hygiene protocols
- Work well in a team to ensure a friendly happy environment
You love to make your guests smile and understand the guest experience, you are proactive with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and speak English fluently.
If this sounds like you, and you are a superstar nail technician with a proven record of working in a fast paced nail salon, we would love to have a chat.
We receive a high volume of applications and you will only be contacted if we feel you are the correct fit and have the correct qualifications.
Queen B Luxury Nail and Beauty Lounge 290 – 292 Brighton Road South Croydon CR2 6AG
Closest train stations are Purley Oaks, Sanderstead and East Croydon.
Victoria (25 mins)
London Bridge (35 mins)
Clapham Junction (20 mins)
Bus routes 60, 166, 407, 466
Full-time and part-time roles available