Terms and Conditions
Covid – 19
It is your responsibility to let us know immediately if you are unwell, have been told to isolate, have travelled to an at risk zone or country or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for Coronavirus or has symptoms.
You will be sent by email 48 hours before your visit a Coronavirus Consultation form which will need to be completed before your visit.
Should you feel unwell before your appointment or be told to isolate via the track and trace app, please call the salon immediately so we can do our best to fill your slot and avoid a no show charge.
Please see our Covid 19 notice for more information
If paying with a gift voucher you must give details at time of booking.
Gift vouchers must be presented at reception upon arrival for the booked treatment.
Failure to attend an appointment will result in full payment for your visit to be deducted from your gift voucher.
The remaining balance of the voucher will be available for future use.
Gift vouchers purchased at Queen B in person or via queenb.london have no expiry date and can be topped up for future treatments.
Gift vouchers may not be exchanged for cash or other vouchers. Change will not be given, but the balance will remain on the voucher.
We have a strict 48 hour cancellation policy in order to accommodate the high demand of appointments.
We are happy to cancel or reschedule appointments, providing we have at least 48 hours notice.
Please note, if you do not let us know within 48 hours of your appointment that you need to cancel, we will charge a 100% cancellation fee. Clients arriving more than ten minutes late for their appointments will risk losing their appointment and being charged in full. In the event of a late arrival, we may not be able to carry out the complete treatment, you will, however, be charged for the full value of the treatment that was made at the time of booking.
We ask our guests to look after their property while at Queen B, in the event that you forget an item after your treatment, please call the salon at your earliest convenience to arrange for us to ensure its safekeeping until you are able to collect it.
We will do our best to contact you however, failure to collect your property within 24 hours may result in the item(s) being donated to charity / disposed of.
Chipping and smudging
If you chip or smudge your nails within 24 hours after your treatment (48 hours for gel treatments), we will be delighted to repair the affected nail(s) within 5 days of your original appointment providing we are notified within the 24/48 time frame. Outside this period there will be a small fee, please refer to the price list. We do not offer any refunds on any services. See refund policy below.
Free Soak Off
We offer a free soak off service when you return to re-apply gels that we have applied. The soak-off is only free if you re-apply gels and cannot be exchanged for any other treatment.
To avoid disappointment we strongly suggest you book your appointments 2-3 weeks in advance to get your desired time.
If you would like a regular weekly or monthly appointment please let a member of our team know and we can pre-book all your appointments for the next six months in advance.
Refusal of service
Hygiene and sanitation are important at Queen B, should you have any hand or feet problems, please advise us when booking as we will not be able to treat you if you have foot fungus, verrucae or any other symptoms that put our clients and technicians at risk.
Clients that do not advise us in advance will be refused treatment upon discovery of symptoms and will be charged for their treatment.
Refund policy – Products
We cannot give refunds on any products sold to due to personal hygiene and health and safety reasons. If there is a fault with the product we can send back to the manufacturer for review.
Refund policy – Services
Our treatments are carried out by qualified therapists. If you have had a treatment that you are unsatisfied with please bring it to the attention of the therapist or email us no later than 48 hours after your visit and follow the complaints procedure (detailed below) We do not give refunds on any treatments however we will look into your concerns immediately and try to resolve the matter as quickly as possible.
All courses are valid for 6 months. All treatments purchased as a course must be paid for in full at the time of purchase. Treatment courses are non-refundable and non-transferable between accounts. UPDATE – All courses expiring while Queen B is closed due to the Covid 19 pandemic will be extended to cover time closed.
We offer a cancellation list if we are fully booked at your requested time and date.
For safety reasons and in keeping with social distancing, we kindly request you do not bring your children with you to your treatment unless they are booked in for a treatment. Please mention when booking if you are bringing your well-behaved child for an appointment so we can make sure it is a memorable experience.
We take complaints very seriously, should you have a complaint or are not happy with your visit to Queen B, please email us confidentially and we will get back to you within 24 hours, please ensure you leave your contact details and date of your visit.
It is advisable to arrive at least 5 minutes before your appointment so we can settle you in, arrange refreshments and you can wind down from your day.
Please refrain from talking on your mobile phone unless it is an urgent matter, we want all of our guests to enjoy ‘me’ time.
Rudeness and use of profanity will not be tolerated. This is to protect both our team and our guests.
Queen B is a safe, friendly environment and we take this very seriously.
You will receive an immediate lifetime ban if found to be abusive and your treatment will be cancelled.
The team at Queen B Luxury Nail and Beauty Lounge are available to answer any questions you may have to ensure your visit is an enjoyable one, should your questions not be answered above or in our FAQ’s please email or call the salon during opening hours.
QUEEN B – INSTAGRAM PRIZE DRAW FEBRUARY 2021–
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SUMMARY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
UK 18+ only. No purchase necessary. Between 3pm (GMT) on 14/02/2021 and 2.59pm (GMT) on 16/02/2021. Follow @QUEENBINLONDON. Like the promotional post about the prize draw & answer the question you’re presented with correctly in the comment section to be entered into the prize draw.
Prizes: 5 x £100 Queen B gift cards and 10 x Queen B AT HOME Facial Kits.
Internet access required.
Max 1 prize per person.
Promoter: Queen B Luxury Nail and Beauty Lounge.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
YOU DON’T NEED TO PURCHASE OR PAY ANYTHING TO ENTER OUR PROMOTIONS. IF YOU DO PURCHASE FROM, OR MAKE A PAYMENT THIS WON’T INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
1. This promotion is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over. Anyone professionally connected to this promotion is not allowed to enter.
2. You don’t have to buy anything to take part in this promotion, but you do need your own active Instagram account and access to the internet.
3. Promotion Period: Between 3pm (GMT) on 14/02/2021 and 2.59pm (GMT) on 16/02/2021.
4. To Enter: Entering this promotion is simple, just log into your Instagram account (or create one for free), follow @queenbinlondon Go to @queenbinlondon’s promotional post about the giveaway, like the post and comment with the hashtag #qblove and tag a friend you would like to share the giftcard with in order to be entered into the Prize Draw. Your friend must also follow @queenbinlondon to qualify.
5. Only correct entries will be entered into the Prize Draw.
6. You must continue follow the @queenbinlondon account after the end of the Promotion Period in order to be contacted if you are selected as a winner.
7. You can enter a maximum of 10 times (TEN) but each entry must be choosing a different friend
8. Prize: 5 x winners will each win a £100 Queen B gift card. 10 winners will win 1 x Queen B At Home Facial Pack – All prizes will be sent first class however we cannot take any responsibility for damages to goods in transit or spillages/breakages.
8. Further information on using Queen B Gift Cards can be found by clicking the link for gift cards in the menu
a. The gift vouchers will be issued in GBP and are to be used on services in store only Tuesdays-Fridays 10am-6pm only and must be booked in advance.
b. The gift voucher must be redeemed within 3 months of the date we reopen from lockdown however will be extended should we return into another lockdown.
c. The winners will receive individual gift cards via post.
d. Unless otherwise limited or prohibited by law, the gift vouchers will have their own expiry date of 3 months from the date of issue. The expiry date will be made clear when the voucher is sent to the winner.
e. Gift vouchers can be used as part or full payment against eligible treatments only but cannot be used on products or additional gift cards.
f. Unless otherwise required by law, no cash refunds will be given but any balance remaining on the gift voucher is locked to the winner’s account and can be used against future treatments.
g. For Queen B gift card T&Cs, visit the queenb.london and navigate to Gift Cards
9. Winner Selection: The winners will be selected at random. The draw will take place within 3 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
10. Contacting the winner: We’ll contact the winners via the Instagram account used to enter within 5 working days of Winner Selection. The lucky winners will need to, respond to us within 3 days from the point of contact. If a winner doesn’t respond within the time given, we reserve the right to disqualify them. In the event that a winner doesn’t respond, the Prizes will be awarded to a reserve winner. We’ll select 3 reserves in the same manner as above, and the time required for reserves to respond may be shorter. This will be detailed while notifying a reserve winner. In the event no winner responds, we reserve the right to not award the prizes.
11. Prize Acceptance: If you are our lucky winners, we will send you your Prizes as soon as we can and they will be delivered to you within 14 days of the date you accept the Prizes when contacted by Queen B, in accordance with the details provided by you (Prize Acceptance). In the unlikely event that your Prize doesn’t arrive within 14 days of your Prize Acceptance, you’ll have a further 14 days to inform us by emailing the team at: [email protected] If you don’t let us know within this time frame, we will reserve the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at our sole discretion.
12. Any prizes cannot be transferred to someone else or exchange it for a cash alternative.
14. We cannot take any responsibility for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. We cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to Instagram.
15. If this promotion can’t run properly because of tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond our reasonable control which affects the running, administration, security or fairness of this promotion, we reserve the right to disqualify any person involved. We will also have the right to cancel, modify or suspend the promotion.
16. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
17. We may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prizes have been awarded.
18. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
19. By entering you confirm that you have read and agree to these Terms & Conditions.
20. If someone or something tampers with this promotion in some way whether by fraud, technical failures, system errors or other issues, including any such failure which is within the control of QUEEN B LUXURY NAIL AND BEAUTY LOUNGE or our agencies, QUEEN B LUXURY NAIL AND BEAUTY LOUNGE and our agencies will not be responsible if the promotion or the Prize event not being capable of running as planned or for the non-inclusion of entries. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
21. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.